My week goes better when I plan meals ahead. I try to keep the menu reaaaallllly simple. And when I have time, I like to try out new recipes. You can find more support and ideas here! in the 21 Day Sugar Detox forum.
- Look at your schedule next week and see which meals you need to plan, how much time you have for prep during the week.
- Figure out an easy, repeatable breakfast, lunch can be leftovers + a big salad, dinners can be doubled. dinner can be really simple – stir-fry ground meat, spices to make it interesting and veggies, with some healthy fats. Plan some snacks.
- Make your list, shop & set aside time Sunday for a cook-up.
- Easy proteins can be a pan of roasted chicken thighs, a mix of ground beef and pork, slow-roasted pork shoulder. Chop some crunchy fresh veg for snacks.
- Figure out when you’ll need to do a second grocery store run mid-week. And celebrate your success. (I hope I haven’t scared you away!!). xx