(I sent this post just after midnight yesterday by email from my phone. It hasn’t shown up. So I’m reposting it. Otherwise I look like a slacker. And I’m not.)
First I have to ask why my gym has a candy bowl, pictured, by the door. Despite the germ factor, I will admit that in the past I’ve eaten some of these mints. But not today.
Food felt rushed. I squeezed eating into a busy day. To me, “pure paleo” doesn’t include protein powder supplements or teri-yaki beef jerky from a vending machine, but I had my reasons. They would being busy and not planning ahead. And I don’t have my numbers yet for the day, which is already yesterday. I will add them tomorrow. Rather, in the morning.
Food. I am doing great with no milk. That was the point of this blog, I think. Oolong Tea in the morning is good. At the office, I limited myself to one black coffee. Sometimes when I think I’m hungry, it’s really just thirst that my body is signaling. So roll call for today’s eats.
- Fruit smoothie, protein powder and coconut milk.
- Eggs and bacon and some salad garnish.
- At the gym, fresh juice and protein powder.
- Fish and carrots and salad.
- Walnuts, tomato, half a small bag of beef jerky from the vending machine. A chunk of banana from a colleague who traded for some of my walnuts.
- Home-made Chinese vegetables and chicken soup. Before swimming.
- Tangerine, fruit smoothie. After swimming.
I don’t normally eat a lot of fruit. But I was quite hungry today after the gym, and hungry after the pool too.
Percentage of Calories